LoSD forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoSD forum

This is Legion of Shatered Dagger GW guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoSD Disabanding!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tylos Angelheart

Tylos Angelheart

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-18

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: LoSD Disabanding!   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:11 pm

My fellow guild members...due to recent events of treachery and insuordinance i am giving SERIOUS consideration into disbanding and reforming with the loayal active remnants of the guild.
Dougie, Hideto... i need officers... if you two are willing to join up and help me with a new scratch based build you are my 1st choices as officers.
i need help and support with this new venture.
If anyone has any ideas...please bring them forward.

Thanks

Tylos
Back to top Go down
Âshcroft

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-25

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoSD Disabanding!   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm

this is probably the only thing i will write on the topic, we didnt steal your members, thats bullshit, they left of their own accord, because LOSD is falling apart. I wish you the best of luck with the new guild, but dont blame me for your problems in keeping the guild together, nor do you ever go and insult anyone of my members for their choice of guild. ITS A GAME, its suppossed to be fun, if you cant see it this way, you should just delete your account, because your obviously wrong here. and you ask...why did they leave? didnt ask them did you?

maybe because almost no one is online? did that ever strike you?

look long story made simple, it was their choice, deal with it, as i will deal with the consequences, whatever they may be, being kicked out of the alliance wasnt all to bad, there was no one ever online as is, with the exception of few.

To all members of LOSD, i wish you guys the best of luck for the future, as well as to you tylos...gods know you need it.

Peace

Ashcroft Spellfire - Leader of Signum Wolves
Back to top Go down
dougie

dougie

Male Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : chair warmer :D - pcs online gaming music dvd's alot stuff :D
Registration date : 2008-01-08

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:34 am

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST DID A POO IN MY PANTS WHAT'S GOING ON

ah dont get rid of the guild keep as it is. just build on it well if people leave due too people not being on well so be it just gonna have to get members me and curryeatter will be officers in your hour of need.

cause we rule........ ALL HAIL THE NEW AND ALMIGHT POWERFUL OFFICERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I DO ARGEE WITH THE SIG LEADER ITS JUST A GAME ITS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN! CHILLLLLLLLL OUT PEEPS
Back to top Go down
http://dougieweird.tripod.com/
Tylos Angelheart

Tylos Angelheart

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-18

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoSD Disabanding!   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:16 pm

nice one dudes, ill get right on to promoting you Smile
you right if we can stick this out we can get through it .

i know its sposed to be fun but kinda hard to have any fun when everyone you know in the game has turned against you for no reason . meh fuck SIG we dont need em... i will be telling the original leader about whats happend though when he gets back.
Back to top Go down
Thorek The Strong

Thorek The Strong

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-28

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoSD Disabanding!   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:21 pm

Well.. If loyal and active members are a problem. Throwing the few you already have is "not" going to help at all. It just throw you back to square 1.
And active members are like diomonds in GW. They are few in numbers and valuable to have.

Short to say. Throwing away the diomonds you have will not ensure that you will find new ones. Speciely since the ones left behind sertenly wont rejoin you. And since everyone else is already in a guild (probobly)
You will just be left all alone in the end.

Smarter to just kick out those that are not online and/or Loyal..
Same goes for Alliance's. Throw away the inactive/unfriendly ones.
Instead of throwing away everything.

(If you have a few rotten apples, you dont run of burning down the tree)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LoSD Disabanding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoSD Disabanding!   LoSD Disabanding! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoSD Disabanding!
Page 1 of 1