LoSD forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoSD forum

This is Legion of Shatered Dagger GW guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Talon Swiftbow

Talon Swiftbow

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey all,id like to be the first to post in our tavern firstly to congratulate Samson on his great work on the website,secondly to throw an idea into the air. I've been thinking recently about going back through 1 or more of the campaigns to recruit some new members,to help them through while they are still "young" to the game. I thought maybe a few of us could do it,build up a friendly atmosphere for new and old members alike in our guild. Just a thought,let me know what you think. Talon.
Back to top Go down
Tylos Angelheart

Tylos Angelheart

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:13 am

Not a bad idea that. I been trying to think of ways to recruit and the standard "HELP MY GUILDS POO COME AND JOIN" approach dont seem to work lol. but yeah if we all did this at some point we could help build up more of a structure, rather than just having officers... n them members that just made up the numbers. This way everyone would communicate and help out and would work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Thorek The Strong

Thorek The Strong

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:28 pm

Very good idea, think i sudgested someting similar long ago. It's good to see equally minded folks.

If we can show people that we care about our members and are willing to put some effort into making them comfable it could work.

But there are alot of "Leech's" out there who just want a "free-Boost" through the campaigns and will leave as fast as we dont help them.
So we must still depend on our common "Common-Sense" and just not recruit anyone who sends a whisper.

Save the Pandas!!
Back to top Go down
Vitja

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:35 pm

I know a good tactic to recruit beginners at least it has worked for me. Go to Shing Jea Monastery and invite low level people with no guild to your party. Then just ask how they been and stuff. Then u may ask them to join but just be nice and it'll work. I hope. Atleast I recruited 9 beginners in 1 hour with that tactic.
Back to top Go down
Faleg Abramon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:03 pm

Jeez, that looks like Krishna folk recriutment proceidure "get them while theyre young, be nice, give a candy and theyre OURS MUAHAHAHAHA!.
I already like it:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.   Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Burning Charr Inn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoSD forum :: Other :: Tavern-
Jump to: