LoSD forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoSD forum

This is Legion of Shatered Dagger GW guild Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can i Apply For Officer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fey Knight

The Fey Knight

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Can i Apply For Officer? Empty
PostSubject: Can i Apply For Officer?   Can i Apply For Officer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 am

Hey Guys,
Im new to the guild but i was wondering, Am i able to apply for Officer? I have good knowledge of the game, Experiance and i Recruit when im bored. Cool Well if you guys are happy for One extra officer, pls tell me the requirments. Also Sam you spelt officer wrong all over the website Wink Well pls get back to me.
Back to top Go down
Samson
Admin
Samson

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Can i Apply For Officer?   Can i Apply For Officer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:01 pm

Thats decision of Tylos so he must write his decision. And about speling bad:P:P Im nor English or USA so i can speel wrong:P:P nad playing Gw whan ur using lots of shortcust hake u forget how to write full words:P:P
Back to top Go down
https://losd.forumotion.com
The Fey Knight

The Fey Knight

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Can i Apply For Officer?   Can i Apply For Officer? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:53 am

Ok cool, Wont tease you on your english then Wink thats the only language i speak so im always using it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i Apply For Officer?   Can i Apply For Officer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i Apply For Officer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoSD forum :: Guild :: Oficers List-
Jump to: